Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Our clients come to us seeking solutions to a wide range of financial challenges and questions. Here’s what we can help you navigate, or as you say, “diagnose and then prescribe.”:
- Reviewing current financial challenges (like student loan debt, or overspending, or feeling unorganized financially) and offering a course-correction solution to get you back on track.
- Developing strategies that clarify your goals and help you work toward them.
- Planning for the future - whether that’s something you want to accomplish in 5 years or it’s your financial independence/retirement in a few decades.
- Answering all of your “nuts and bolts” financial questions and concerns. From insurance coverage to tax efficiency, we’re here for you.
- Offering solutions to help you prioritize your goals, and save accordingly.
- Coordinating tax-efficient investment strategies that assess your risk and prioritize your goals.
- Create an estate planning strategy that protects your loved ones and makes an impact with your wealth.
- Evaluating big financial decisions together as they come up, and pivoting your plan accordingly if necessary.
WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE, FLAT-FEE FINANCIAL PLANNING AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES.
As part of our process, we'll cover:
This is the state of your cash flow, how you manage debt (and how to get out of it), your net worth and what’s available for emergencies, as well as life planning for your goals.
Whether you want to buy a home, or fund your child’s college education, we’ll put a plan in place to achieve your goals.
We’ll help you figure out the best way to invest your money for the long-term to grow real wealth for the life you want.
We want to make sure you, your assets, your stuff, and your family are all protected. You work too hard to leave these areas of life vulnerable, and we’ll work with you to determine the proper amount of coverage for your needs.
Retirement & Financial Independence
We’ll make sure you’re on track for your future financial independence and retirement while helping you achieve today’s goals, too.
Including education planning, tax management, and estate planning - along with whatever else comes up as you navigate toward financial success.
We’ve simplified our service model into two streamlined packages:
*For Medical Residents & Fellows, we offer a reduced flat-fee for your monthly subscription while in training.
If you have questions about our fee structure or would like to get a better estimate of your fees before you come aboard, you can schedule your free Icebreaker Call using the link below.