Your Project Specific Plan Includes
A one-to-three page, easy to understand financial blueprint addressing one or two specific concerns, summarizing the good, the bad, and your “to-do” list.
One-to-three startup meetings/calls, and available by phone and email for the duration of the project.
$500 One-Time Plan Creation Fee
Popular Project Specific Planning topics include:
Debt Repayment: Student Loans, Credit Cards, and Personal Loans
- What is the best way to pay my student loans? Do I qualify for any loan forgiveness options? Can you help me build a debt repayment plan? How do I consolidate?
- Can you help me build a budget? Can we look at current and future cash flows? What is my net worth? How much should be in my emergency fund?
Asset Management & Allocation
- Am I diversified? Should I have more stocks or bonds? What’s the difference between an IRA and Roth IRA? Should I open a Roth IRA? Should I rollover my previous 401k plan(s)? I am a business owner, what is a SEP IRA?
- What investments should I be using for my 401k? What is a Roth 401k? How much do I need to invest to get my full employer match? What are all these benefits my employer is offering? Am I saving enough to my employer plan? Do I have a pension?
- How do I open a 529 account for my kid(s)? Is a 529 plan the best savings vehicle for their college?
- How much life insurance do I need and where do I get it? Do I have enough? Should I buy more through my employer or privately? How much does it cost?
- What does disability insurance cover? Do I have enough? Should I have more? Are these benefits taxable?